Friday, September 3, 2010

ATTENTION READERS!!!!

I have been attacked by a horrible vicious monster! He latched onto me on my way home from school on Thursday, and he refuses to let go! I'm talking, of course, about the LAZY MONSTER!!!



....He's not an exceptionally chipper monster. Certainly, the Laundry Monster and the Sock Monster have a lot more energy than he does...but that's exactly what he does! The Lazy Monster latches on to you, and SUCKS the energy out of you.



He occasionally (meaning for hours at a time), takes naps. It was during this time that I was able to be moderately productive today..... ish.

And so I leave you with these two drawings....and the knowledge that I have managed to find myself a Lazy Monster, and am currently working on detaching him.

No comments:

Post a Comment