Today, I took my dog, Sophie to the vet. I took her to the vet, and I left her there to be put to sleep. It was a very hard decision, and it was a very emotional experience for me.
Sophie was almost 11 years old, and I will never forget the joy and comfort she brought me during those 11 years. She was the best dog I could ever ask for.
I have arranged to have two or three guest posts for the next few weeks, and will happily accept any other offers to write guest posts for my blog. Until I feel like I can handle being silly, stupid, and funny, I will leave you guys to the guest posts I have arranged. Hopefully I will be back on my game, and writing blog posts in two or three weeks. Maybe even sooner.
If you'd like to know more about Sophie the Dog, or see some pictures of her, here are the blog posts where I mention her. Some are focused on her entirely, and some just have her mentioned in passing. Many of the have photos of her, and two of them have videos.
- My Dog is Too Smart for the IQ Test (Warning: This one is before I started drawing pictures!)
- I'm Living With A Dinosaur
- Please Forgive My Photography
- Attention World
- Sorry For Another Lame Post, But...
- The Story of My Life
- Okay, My Dog MIGHT Be Retarded
- Things That Distract Me from Blogging
- My Dog is Cute (Video!)
- My Dog is Also Cute When She's Playing (Another Video!)
- A Page from Sister's Book
While you guys wait patiently for the guest posts I've lined up and new posts from me, I recommend checking out my favorite posts on this blog. These posts are my personal favorites (in chronological order), and always make me laugh when I go back and read them. Enjoy!
- Tubesocks, Beware!
- Yoga is For Crazy People
- Sometimes, It's Not My Fault
- 50 Charts, Graphs, and Diagrams for my 50th Blog Post
- Dogs Are Better Than Pie
- If I Had A Pet Dinosaur
- A War to End All Wars
- Toes Are Totally Awesome
If you are looking for something else to read, I recommend these posts from Sister's blog.
- 5 Things That Husband and I Disagree About
- A Love Letter To My Feet
- The Not So Glamorous Side of Long Distance Running
- Short People Are Way More Awesome Than You Think They Are
Thanks to all of you, in advance, for your time, love, and support. I hope to be back and better than ever soon!