Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Sims Have it Easy

I wish I was living in my video game. The Sims 3 is immensely detailed, and, to my mind, lots of fun to play (in short bursts anyways). Seriously, these digital creations have it MADE.

Let's say you want to bake a cheesecake. But Oh No! You're out of sugar! What do you do? Either you scratch the project, or you go to the grocery store and pick up more sugar. Not in the Sims 3! You simply walk up to your refrigerator and put in the money needed for those ingredients missing, and BAM! Like magic, your groceries are all there!



Let's say you have a big date, and you want to get your hair done all fancy! WE have to go to the salon, or spend hours on it ourselves. Not in the Sims 3! They just walk to the closest mirror and choose to "gussy up." Boom! Instant hair style change!



Maybe you want to wear a different outfit out on this big date. No problem for the Sims! You just go to the closest dresser and "Plan Outfit." Design, create, and select clothing whenever you want! No muss, no fuss, and best of all, no cash required!!!



Now you're all fed, and ready for your date, but Oh No! You have to go to work first! Well no problem! Simply FAST FORWARD! Condense those long grueling hours into no more than a few seconds!



When work is done, and it's time for your date, you realize you're out of money! No problem for the Sims! A simple keyboard shortcut, and a well-chosen password gives you 50,000 simoleons! No muss, no fuss, and no work required! Buy whatever you want, whenever you want, at no inconvenience to yourself!



Seriously, the Sims have it GREAT! Plus, they get promotions almost every day, enjoy working on most of their skills, and don't have to worry about making any decisions for themselves. Things will work out.

I think I'm jealous.

1 comment:

  1. I might have to steal your way of drawing eyeballs, cause something is just NOT working for me, ha ha.

    And I wish I was a SIM...especially if I knew how to cheat at it, lol.

    ReplyDelete