Saturday, April 24, 2010

Scarborough Fair

I went to the Scarborough Renaissance Festival in Waxahachie, TX this weekend, and it was AWESOME. We drove to a hotel near the festival on Friday afternoon. Then Tyler, Rachel, and I spent the night in the hotel room. We went to the Festival on Saturday morning. We got there just before the festival opened its doors at 10am. We left at about 6:30, a mere 30 minutes before they closed. We shopped, watched shows, ate food, and took TONS of pictures!

It was a lot of fun to FINALLY see the costumes that I worked so hard on in action! Plus, the one that Grandma made for me was totally awesome! Except, when I picked the fabric, I didn't think about the connotations of purple fabric. Hahaha. So I guess I was a "friend of the queen." My bad! Anyways, Here are some of my favorite pictures! (At least if I can get the photos to work!



















No comments:

Post a Comment